Our Loan Processors work closely with our Loan Officers to ensure a timely and accurate experience for our clients. This is a great opportunity for a Loan Processor who is looking to be part of a company with a great future in lending. We offer a tremendous opportunity for growth, excellent compensation, and benefits.
- Potential job roles may include but are not limited to examining loan documentation for accuracy and completeness.
- Working with loan originators and production staff to secure all required documents.
- Working with underwriters on loan exceptions.
- May be involved in one or several types of mortgage lending (Conventional, FHA , VA , etc…).
- Perform quality control on loans certifying that all information is accurate and in accordance with federal and state mortgage lending regulations.
- Must possess at least 2 years of experience in Conventional and FHA Lending.
- Fluent knowledge of DU & LP.
- Must be proficient in using Loan Origination Software.
- FHA Connection.
- FHA and CONV experience; be attuned to all the latest HUD, RESPA, HVCC and Agency guidelines.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines simultaneously.
- Proven customer service skills.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient computer skills.
Neighborhood Loans was established in 2009 by Reno Manuele and Tony Ameti – the nationwide mortgage lender was founded to empower home buyers and owners through their entire purchase or refinance process.
With strategically place locations across the country – we are dedicated to helping potential and current homeowners by providing a process-driven service that goes above-and-beyond industry standards.
Our rapidly growing team runs all operations in-house to maintain transparency and integrity until our borrower’s mortgage needs are met, and they are completely satisfied with the transaction. We vow to be there for our borrowers every step of the way – during and after the mortgage process.
Short term disability
Long term disability
Basic Life Insurance $25K policy
Voluntary Life Insurance (Employee, Spouse, Children)
Partnership with Life Time Fitness
ADP LifeMart Perks (Discount on services such as travel, car rental, etc.)
Gym access at CorporateLocation in Downers Grove