We are seeking an experienced Encompass 360 Administrator to join our team! The Encompass 360 Administrator will report to the VP of Technology and will be responsible for supporting internal users across a multitude of devices and solutions. We are seeking highly motivated, ethical, team player who is looking to be part of a company with a great future in lending. We offer a tremendous opportunity for growth, compensation, and benefits.
- Consulting with our clients’ management teams to advise on Encompass 360 configurations and customizations based on business and procedural requirements
- Oversee change request processes including facilitating meetings with business and technology teams to assist in timely and quality project completion within established deadlines
- Document and update documentation for all modifications & projects, including user-facing and developmental documentation
- Configuration and interpretation of Encompass 360 user persona and group permissions
- Administering reporting database contents; creating and modifying Encompass reports
- Custom input form development, including intermediate level VB.net coding for form function and validation
- Configure custom fields with advanced calculations
- Custom print form creation and modification
- Setup eFolder documents, conditions and templates as they relate to a paperless process
- Loan Template creation and modification
- Advanced business rule development, including field triggers, persona access to fields & loans, milestone completion, loan form printing and role access to documents
- Consumer connect setup and administration
- Support and train end users on new & existing customizations
Collage degree or higher
Prefers Minimum 3 – 5 years administering, developing and supporting Ellie Mae Encompass 360
· Must have VB.net coding experience related to developing custom input forms and advanced business rules
- Must have loan process related knowledge; work experience within the mortgage production process is a plus
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced working environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Great documentation skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent work experience
· Experience supporting Consumer Connect, ePass and DocMagic or equivalent preferred
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft 365, Sharepoint preferred
At Neighborhood Loans, we are passionate mortgage lending professionals with one goal in mind – make our clients, our priority. Neighborhood Loans is a Residential Mortgage Lender utilizing a business model aimed at educating and enabling consumers in a rapidly changing market.
Our mission is to provide the finest service based on the highest standard of ethics, values and customer care. In doing so, we will earn the loyalty and trust of homeowners who will become our lifelong customers and friends.
This is a Full-time position; Standard hours: Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm.
We offer Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance, $25k complimentary life insurance, Comprehensive paid PTO and sick days, and 401K.
Job Type: Full-time
Short term disability
Long term disability
Basic Life Insurance $25K policy
Voluntary Life Insurance (Employee, Spouse, Children)
Partnership with Life Time Fitness
ADP LifeMart Perks (Discount on services such as travel, car rental, etc.)
Gym access at CorporateLocation in Downers Grove