We are seeking a Bi-lingual Front Desk Receptionist to join our team! You will provide high-level administrative support for our office. We are seeking highly motivated, ethical, team player who is looking to be part of a company with a great future in lending. We offer a tremendous opportunity for growth, compensation, and benefits.
- Handle administrative needs of Executive Team, & General Office.
- Arrange conference calls and meetings
- Receive visitors
- Answer the phones and transfer calls
- Maintain and order supplies
- Keeps team leader informed about team happenings and information.
- Acts as a problem solver to anticipate needs before they are asked.
- Keeping the front of office tidy
- Greeting Customers & Attending to their needs
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Strong attention to detail
At Neighborhood Loans, we are passionate mortgage lending professionals with one goal in mind – make our clients, our priority. Neighborhood Loans is a Residential Mortgage Lender utilizing a business model aimed at educating and enabling consumers in a rapidly changing market.
Our mission is to provide the finest service based on the highest standard of ethics, values and customer care. In doing so, we will earn the loyalty and trust of homeowners who will become our lifelong customers and friends.
Job Type: Full-time
Short term disability
Long term disability
Basic Life Insurance $25K policy
Voluntary Life Insurance (Employee, Spouse, Children)
Partnership with Life Time Fitness
ADP LifeMart Perks (Discount on services such as travel, car rental, etc.)
Gym access at CorporateLocation in Downers Grove