We are seeking a Loan Officer Assistant to join our growing team! We are seeking highly motivated, ethical, team player who is looking to be part of a company with a great future in lending. The Loan Officer Assistant will be responsible for the administrative tasks required to process a loan. This is a great position for those who wish to jump start their career in the mortgage industry. We offer a tremendous opportunity for growth, compensation, and benefits.
- Examining loan documentation for accuracy and completeness.
- Working with loan originators and production staff to secure all required documents.
- Working with underwriters on loan exceptions.
- May be involved in one or several types of mortgage lending (Conventional, FHA , VA , etc…).
Please do not apply without the requisite requirements described below.
- Must possess at least 2 years of experience in Conventional and FHA Lending
- Fluent knowledge of DU & LP
- Must be proficient in using Loan Origination Software FHA Connection
FHA and CONV experience; be attuned to all the latest HUD, RESPA, HVCC and Agency guidelines
- Perform quality control on loans certifying that all information is accurate and in accordance with federal and state mortgage lending regulations
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines simultaneously
- Proven customer service skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient computer skills
At Neighborhood Loans, we are passionate mortgage lending professionals with one goal in mind – make our clients, our priority. Neighborhood Loans is a Residential Mortgage Lender utilizing a business model aimed at educating and enabling consumers in a rapidly changing market.
Our mission is to provide the finest service based on the highest standard of ethics, values and customer care. In doing so, we will earn the loyalty and trust of homeowners who will become our lifelong customers and friends.
This is a Full-time position; Standard hours: Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:30pm.
We offer Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance, $25k complimentary life insurance, Comprehensive paid PTO and sick days, and 401K.
Short term disability
Long term disability
Basic Life Insurance $25K policy
Voluntary Life Insurance (Employee, Spouse, Children)
Partnership with Life Time Fitness
ADP LifeMart Perks (Discount on services such as travel, car rental, etc.)
Gym access at CorporateLocation in Downers Grove