We are seeking a Loan Partner to join our growing team! We are seeking highly motivated, ethical, team player who is looking to be part of a company with a great future in lending. The Loan Partner will be responsible for the administrative tasks required to process a loan. This is a great position for those who wish to jump start their career in the mortgage industry. We offer a tremendous opportunity for growth, compensation, and benefits.
· Work alongside a top producing Loan Officer in a productive environment by supporting the team in the loan origination process as well as performing daily administrative tasks.
· Create an excellent customer service environment by (but not limited to) establishing appointments with clients, promptly responding to their questions/concerns, and following up with clients always, keeping them informed of the loan process.
· Maintain general knowledge of loan products and processes.
· Properly prepare files for submission to processing, and ensure files move through processing and closing in a timely manner.
· Accurately obtain, review, store, and maintain client data and files
- High School Degree
- Experience in the mortgage industry
· Ability to learn quickly and work effectively in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
· Be able to communicate concisely and effectively
· Have great organizational, time management, and prioritization skills
· Basic knowledge in Microsoft Software
· Loan Processing experience a plus
· Previous experience in a sales or customer service a plus
· Bilingual (Big Plus!)
At Neighborhood Loans, we are passionate mortgage lending professionals with one goal in mind – make our clients, our priority. Neighborhood Loans is a Residential Mortgage Lender utilizing a business model aimed at educating and enabling consumers in a rapidly changing market.
Our mission is to provide the finest service based on the highest standard of ethics, values and customer care. In doing so, we will earn the loyalty and trust of homeowners who will become our lifelong customers and friends.
This is a Full-time position; Standard hours: Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:30pm.
We offer Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance, $25k complimentary life insurance, Comprehensive paid PTO and sick days, and 401K.
Job Type: Full-time
Short term disability
Long term disability
Basic Life Insurance $25K policy
Voluntary Life Insurance (Employee, Spouse, Children)
Partnership with Life Time Fitness
ADP LifeMart Perks (Discount on services such as travel, car rental, etc.)
Gym access at CorporateLocation in Downers Grove