We are seeking a Mortgage Loan Closer to join our team! Someone who is enthusiastic, self-motived, ethical, team player with a strong eye for detail and a keen sense for accuracy. This is a high-pressure position that will require strong organizational skills, the ability to multitask and exceptional customer service skills. Must be able to handle a high volume of loans while remaining effective and accurate in reviewing documentation. Want to join a team that knows your name, rejoices in your success, supportive when times are tough? Want to be part of a growing company with a great future in lending? We offer a tremendous opportunity for growth, compensation, and benefits.
- 1+ year of mortgage closing experience is required, preferred recent experience closing government agency products.
- Knowledge and experience with TRID and multi-state and federal compliance regulations.
- Encompass experience is strongly preferred with the understanding of Mavent.
- Computer skills required including Microsoft products such as Teams, Word, Excel and Outlook.
Prepare closing documents for various loan products such as, FHA, VA, USDA, including Bond Programs. Review closing documents for errors.
- Ensure loans are fully compliant meeting state and federal guidelines.
- Prepare and send Initial Closing Disclosures and any change of circumstances if applicable.
- Obtain and calculate property tax information and verify accuracy with title company, and/or tax collector.
- Review hazard insurance policies and premiums ensuring sufficient insurance in place at closing and ample amounts collected for next due.
- Update and Balance Final Closing Disclosure, review for accuracy.
- Collect and review any “at closing conditions”, review settlement statement to ensure all fees have been collected/disbursed, request funding and disbursement of funds.
- Communicate closely with processing, sales and title companies to ensure a smooth closing process.
- Monitor closings and solve any problems that may arise.
- Assist post-closing department to obtain any outstanding documentation, as needed.
At Neighborhood Loans, we are passionate mortgage lending professionals with one goal in mind – make our clients, our priority. Neighborhood Loans is a Residential Mortgage Lender utilizing a business model aimed at educating and enabling consumers in a rapidly changing market.
Our mission is to provide the finest service based on the highest standard of ethics, values and customer care. In doing so, we will earn the loyalty and trust of homeowners who will become our lifelong customers and friends.
Short term disability
Long term disability
Basic Life Insurance $25K policy
Voluntary Life Insurance (Employee, Spouse, Children)
Partnership with Life Time Fitness
ADP LifeMart Perks (Discount on services such as travel, car rental, etc.)
Gym access at CorporateLocation in Downers Grove