We are seeking a Post Closer to join our team! The Post Closer will perform a variety of shipping and post-closing reviews on mortgage loan documentation duties on moderately complex loans, using comprehensive knowledge of policies and procedures. Functions include: coordinating and preparing for loan closing and compliance for loan products, investor policy and applicable State Regulations. Responsible for performing a variety of loan documentation duties on moderately complex loans.
We are seeking highly motivated, ethical, team player who is looking to be part of a company with a great future in lending. We offer a tremendous opportunity for growth, compensation, and benefits.
- Over 3 years of recent and relevant experience in a process-oriented role, preferably within the residential mortgage industry – conventional, FHA, and VA.
- Thorough knowledge of federal and state regulations and requirements with emphasis on MDA, TILA and RESPA.
- Communication skills – excellent written and verbal communication.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple time sensitive tasks seamlessly without compromising quality.
- Excellent problem-solving skills demonstrated resilience and ability to proactively address needs promptly.
- Proficient in the following software systems: Encompass, Microsoft Office Suite and AUS.
- Represent the Neighborhood Loans brand by incorporating unparalleled customer service.
- Perform a variety of shipping and post-closing reviews on mortgage loan documentation duties for moderately complex loans, using comprehensive knowledge of policies and procedures.
- Review completed closing file documents to ensure compliance with Investor guidelines.
- Obtain missing/inaccurate documentation from the borrower and/or closing agent
- Make Supervisor aware of potential delivery delays to avoid rate lock expirations/possible suspense penalties.
- Review fees that have been collected at the time of closing, compare fees from final HUD, GFE and Encompass to ensure database integrity and follow up on any discrepancies with relevant party.
- Resolves any suspense conditions on files identified by the proposed Investors
- May be required to perform any other job-related instructions as requested by their manager
At Neighborhood Loans, we are passionate mortgage lending professionals with one goal in mind – make our clients, our priority. Neighborhood Loans is a Residential Mortgage Lender utilizing a business model aimed at educating and enabling consumers in a rapidly changing market.
Our mission is to provide the finest service based on the highest standard of ethics, values and customer care. In doing so, we will earn the loyalty and trust of homeowners who will become our lifelong customers and friends.
Job Type: Full-time
Short term disability
Long term disability
Basic Life Insurance $25K policy
Voluntary Life Insurance (Employee, Spouse, Children)
Partnership with Life Time Fitness
ADP LifeMart Perks (Discount on services such as travel, car rental, etc.)
Gym access at CorporateLocation in Downers Grove