We are looking for a Recruiter with full-cycle recruiting experience, from talent sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring great employees. Our goal is to identify quality people that will become part of our amazing culture built on the highest standard of service, ethics, values, and customer care.
- Implement the recruiting strategy.
- Sourcing and attracting candidates by using databases, social media etc.
- Conducting interviews and filtering candidates for open positions
- Collaborate with department managers on a regular basis and proactively identify future hiring needs.
- Proven work experience as a recruiter minimum five years of experience
· Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews.
· Hands on experience with various selection processes
· Familiarity with CRM databases
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Strong decision-making skills
At Neighborhood Loans, we are passionate mortgage lending professionals with one goal in mind – make our clients, our priority. Neighborhood Loans is a Residential Mortgage Lender utilizing a business model aimed at educating and enabling consumers in a rapidly changing market.
Our mission is to provide the finest service based on the highest standard of ethics, values and customer care. In doing so, we will earn the loyalty and trust of homeowners who will become our lifelong customers and friends.
Job Type: Full-time
Short term disability
Long term disability
Basic Life Insurance $25K policy
Voluntary Life Insurance (Employee, Spouse, Children)
Partnership with Life Time Fitness
ADP LifeMart Perks (Discount on services such as travel, car rental, etc.)
Gym access at CorporateLocation in Downers Grove