State License Information
Neighborhood Loans, Inc. Disclosures and License Information
Neighborhood Loans, Inc. is an Equal Housing Lender and Illinois Residential Mortgage Licensee. We fully comply with the Equal Credit Opportunity Act (ECOA) and all other Federal regulations. All applicants applying for credit from Neighborhood Loans will never be discouraged on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, orientation, identity, sex, military status, marital status, age, or because you get public assistance.
For more information on the ECOA, please visit:
Neighborhood Loans, Inc. is a licensed mortgage lender.
- Neighborhood Loans, Inc – NMLS ID 222982
- California: California: Licensed by the California Department of Financial Protection and Innovation under the California Residential Mortgage Lending Act
- Colorado: Regulated by the Division of Real Estate
- Illinois Residential Mortgage Licensee. Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation, 100 W Randolph St, 9th Floor, Chicago, IL 60601 (888) 473-4858
- Pennsylvania: Licensed by the Pennsylvania Department of Banking and Securities
- Texas: For Texas Consumers Only:
- CONSUMERS WISHING TO FILE A COMPLAINT AGAINST A COMPANY REGARDING THE ORIGINATION AND/OR SERVICING OF YOUR MORTGAGE LOAN OR A COMPLAINT AGAINST A RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGE LOAN ORIGINATOR CONCERNING RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGE LOANS ON REAL ESTATE LOCATED IN TEXAS SHOULD COMPLETE AND SEND A COMPLAINT FORM TO THE TEXAS DEPARTMENT OF SAVINGS AND MORTGAGE LENDING, 2601 NORTH LAMAR, SUITE 201, AUSTIN, TEXAS 78705. COMPLAINT FORMS AND INSTRUCTIONS MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DEPARTMENTS WEBSITE AT WWW.SML.TEXAS.GOV. A TOLL-FREE CONSUMER HOTLINE IS AVAILABLE AT 1-877-276-5550.THE DEPARTMENT MAINTAINS A RECOVERY FUND TO MAKE PAYMENTS OF CERTAIN ACTUAL OUT OF POCKET DAMAGES SUSTAINED BY BORROWERS CAUSED BY ACTS OF LICENSED RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGE LOAN ORIGINATORS. A WRITTEN APPLICATION FOR REIMBURSEMENT FROM THE RECOVERY FUND MUST BE FILED WITH AND INVESTIGATED BY THE DEPARTMENT PRIOR TO THE PAYMENT OF A CLAIM. FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE RECOVERY FUND, PLEASE CONSULT THE DEPARTMENTS WEBSITE AT WWW.SML.TEXAS.GOV.
- STATE OF ILLINOIS COMMUNITY REINVESTMENT NOTICE The Department of Financial and Professional Regulation (Department) evaluates our performance in meeting the financial services needs of this community, including the needs of low-income to moderate-income households. The Department takes this evaluation into account when deciding on certain applications submitted by us for approval by the Department. Your involvement is encouraged. You may obtain a copy of our evaluation. You may also submit signed, written comments about our performance in meeting community financial services needs to the Department.
Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulations
James R. Thompson Center
DFPR-Residential Mortgage Banking
100 W. Randolph, 9th Floor
Chicago, Illinois 60601
License #: MB.6759826
- Massachusetts: Neighborhood Loans, Inc – Mortgage Lender and Broker License MC222982
- Mississippi: Neighborhood Loans, Inc – 1333 Butterfield Rd, Suite 600 Downers Grove, IL 60515 – Licensed by the Mississippi Department of Banking and Consumer Finance
- Georgia: Residential Mortgage Licensee 222982 – 1333 Butterfield Rd, Suite 600 Downers Grove, IL 60515
States in which we do business, and license numbers
|District of Columbia||MLB222982|
|Michigan 1st Mortgage||FR0022012|
|Michigan 2nd Mortgage||SR0022611|
|Tennessee||MLS – 224256|
|Texas SML Banker||222982|
Learn more about Neighborhood Loans and how working with Neighborhood Loans on your refinance or purchase loan will benefit you.
For licensing information, go to: www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org.