State License Information
Neighborhood Loans, Inc. Disclosures and License Information
Neighborhood Loans, Inc. is an Equal Housing Lender and Illinois Residential Mortgage Licensee. We fully comply with the Equal Credit Opportunity Act (ECOA) and all other Federal regulations. All applicants applying for credit from Neighborhood Loans will never be discouraged on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, orientation, identity, sex, military status, marital status, age, or because you get public assistance.
For more information on the ECOA, please visit:
Neighborhood Loans, Inc. is a licensed mortgage lender.
- Neighborhood Loans, Inc – NMLS ID 222982
- Arizona: Neighborhood Loans, Inc. – 355 E Germann Rd, Suite 130, Gilbert, AZ 85297 Mortgage Banker License #1004602
- California: California: Licensed by the California Department of Financial Protection and Innovation under the California Residential Mortgage Lending Act
- Colorado: Regulated by the Division of Real Estate
- Illinois Residential Mortgage Licensee. Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation, 100 W Randolph St, 9th Floor, Chicago, IL 60601 (888) 473-4858
Figure: 7 TAC §81.200(c)
“CONSUMERS WISHING TO FILE A COMPLAINT AGAINST A MORTGAGE BANKER OR A LICENSED MORTGAGE BANKER RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGE LOAN ORIGINATOR SHOULD COMPLETE AND SEND A COMPLAINT FORM TO THE TEXAS DEPARTMENT OF SAVINGS AND MORTGAGE LENDING, 2601 NORTH LAMAR, SUITE 201, AUSTIN, TEXAS 78705. COMPLAINT FORMS AND INSTRUCTIONS MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DEPARTMENT’S WEBSITE AT WWW.SML.TEXAS.GOV. A TOLL-FREE CONSUMER HOTLINE IS AVAILABLE AT 1-877-276-5550.
THE DEPARTMENT MAINTAINS A RECOVERY FUND TO MAKE PAYMENTS OF CERTAIN ACTUAL OUT OF POCKET DAMAGES SUSTAINED BY BORROWERS CAUSED BY ACTS OF LICENSED MORTGAGE BANKER RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGE LOAN ORIGINATORS. A WRITTEN APPLICATION FOR REIMBURSEMENT FROM THE RECOVERY FUND MUST BE FILED WITH AND INVESTIGATED BY THE DEPARTMENT PRIOR TO THE PAYMENT OF A CLAIM. FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE RECOVERY FUND, PLEASE CONSULT THE DEPARTMENT’S WEBSITE AT WWW.SML.TEXAS.GOV.”
States in which we do business, and license numbers
|Michigan 1st Mortgage||FR0022012|
|Michigan 2nd Mortgage||SR0022611|
|Tennesee||MLS – 222982|
|Texas SML Banker||222982|
Learn more about Neighborhood Loans and how working with Neighborhood Loans on your refinance or purchase loan will benefit you.
For licensing information, go to: www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org.